Website Statistics

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Professor car_dude answers VK girls relationship questions (part II)

random shameless VK girl's response:
"first i would like to thank you all for your response whether bad or good.
for those who are quick to judge me as a prostitute or gold digger. so let me clarity myself. first of all i had a job but i got layoff, i didn't sit my fat ass like a potatoe couch waiting for his support. second i know it's wrong to remain with him when i plan to leave him; with that said it doesn't mean that i don't love him. i'm just tired of not being respected. he max out my banking account playing poker online, yells at me whenever he feels like, talk to girls online. so what am i suppose to do? i have nothing left. i have no family or friends to turn to? where am i to go? live on the street? why should I?
for the past 7 year i have forgave him numerous time for all his mistake, but he still doesn't appreciates it.
is it wrong for me just to want him to say happy birthday? or rather him not making me feel miserable on my day? is that too much to asked for.
and for those who say bd is not that important. don't tell me you don't feel bad if your loves one doesn't remember it.
it's the lonely feeling that i get . it's not about gift or party or any of the materialistic stuff."



professor car_dude's answer:
"wait a minute, since when it is OK to be a gold digger if you are out of money? what's next? people have the rights to rob and kill when they are out a job/money too? i'm glad this country is not wholly run by selfish, self-centered VK girls like you.

beside, complaining about being broke will NOT gain you any sympathy in this country. this is America, the land of equal opportunities. everyone is given every possible opportunities to succeed. if 40+ year old Vietnamese immigrants with no English could succeed in this country, anybody could. medicaid, food stamps, college loans, financial aids, life insurance, car insurance, health insurance, cancer insurance, disability insurance, and even bankruptcy laws etc. ALL THESE THINGS WERE DESIGNED TO PREVENT YOU FROM LIVING IN THE STREETS. so if you are out of money, it must mean you are really screwed up and you have NO ONE to blame but yourself.

this is precisely why Americans would donate tons of money to Haiti but never a dime to homeless bums living under the freeways; they have ZERO sympathy for lazy people who CHOSE to be broke.

yes it is too much to expect a happy birthday wish from him if what he is trying to do is getting rid of you. my intuitions tell me that he's at this stage where he's just so sick of you and wish you would pack and leave without causing more drama for him - something you create everyday, am i right? how do i know your situation so well? i have been there; i was stuck with a very thick-skinned and shameless VK girl for months. she wouldn't move out regardless of my countless attempts at hinting, encouraging her to leave. i even told her straight out "GET THE F OUT" but she wouldn't.

so one day i was at work, she called me at work and started drama again. i said OK lets meet me at my work. while she was driving to my work, i drove home, took all her stuffs and throw them in front of the door then changed the lock. never saw her again after that day.

my advice: either you shut up and bite the bullet or just pack and leave. but if you insist on being a bi.tch and whine and nag and demand respect and attention everyday when the guy don't already want to give you any, then expect your ass to be "removed" from the house like one of my shameless ex-gf's...hahahhahah...every time i remember this story i laugh so freaking hard. "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice story!Professor Car_dude! Thanks for sharing your experiences.