Website Statistics

Saturday, October 9, 2010

WHY YOUR POST GETS DELETED

a few weeks ago i allowed anonymous comments on the site because i realized not everyone had a Google account and while I didn't want this site to be another VietFun nor did I want to steal any traffic from that site, I wanted to give VK guys an option to reply to my posts and hopefully tell some of their success stories as well.

well one strange and DISTURBING fact i have observed since that change is that most of this site's visitors are VK girls. based on the content the maturity level of the comments left by them, i can tell that most of them feel very threatened and insecure. the thoughts of young and hot VN girls "stealing" their men have clouded their judgment and made them said the craziest, most ignorant and irrational things i have had the displeasure of experiencing.

now I'm not going to sit back and let a bunch of angry and jealous women destroy this great website which has been the voice of reasons for many VK guys around the world for many years, so I removed their ignorant comments. furthermore, i want to give them my first and last warning: listen VK girls, if your post falls into any of the below categories, it may get deleted:

1) you misinterpret my blogs. i don't care whether you can't read or you try to distort my views on purpose, if  your post demonstrates your misunderstanding of my words, it will be thrown in the trash can. don't even bother coming back a couple of days later and cry "why you doing this to me! no fair! why life no fair blah blah"

2) you don't know how to read. for example, if you bring up that stupid argument that VN girls will become VK girls after a few years of living in the West, even when I had already proven this to be incorrect in my very first post, then you are not allowed to speak here. learn to listen before you talk.

3) you come here to spread stupid, untrue rumors. (i know you couldn't help it hahaha) i don't care if a VN girl divorced you or your friend or your cousins best friends uncles neighbors brother. from my experiences, most of these "horror" stories are deliberately made up by the angry, jealous VK girls as their numerous attempts to discredit their competition (VN girls). tons of VK guys in my company have married in VN and none of them have been divorced. no one in my friend circle or my family and relatives has divorced their VN wife. actually no one i know in real life has ever been divorced by his VN wife. but when i get on the net it's a different story. there are countless rumors out there so i have to conclude that they are bullshit and the angry, bitter VK girls are behind all of this.

4) you come here to insult me, threaten me, put a curse on me, cast a spell on me or try any kind of "voodoo" crap on me. HAHAHA. yep it is hilarious that i have to remind VK girls of this but they have done this in the past. come on we have almost discovered life on another planet. time to get out of the jungle.

5) you get loud, obnoxious, low-class, uncivilized and well just plain trashy. i know you VK girls are naturally this way but try to control your mouth here or i will kick your butt out of here.

yep so VK girls, listen up and listen good, either you act like responsible adults here or i will spank you.

as far as this blog is concerned, I AM your DADDY.

behave or ELSE!

Professor car_dude

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha they feel jealosy because deep down inside the know they can't compete with girls in Vietnam. They don't have what it takes so they have to play "dirty".

Anonymous said...

doi oi , i wonder what VN boys think about vn girl?

maybe vn boys hate Vn girls and want vk girls hehee. that's so funny!

Anonymous said...

car_dude is the most radical mind of the 21st century :)

Anonymous said...

well;;;;what you wrote, just keep for yrself. I know, i know, u gonna all the comments u don't like! that's so ridiculous...sau giong Vietcong qua vay!!!! Khong cho nguoi ta noi !!!

Anonymous said...

sigh....minh toi nghiep anh qua...anh la mot con ca cho may Co VN do!!! Vietnam da thai doi roi anh oi, cuoc song ben do giong nhu ben My ma thoi. tieng, do hieu , Co Vn nao cung deu mong muon het. Minh co chau gai ben Vn. Chau gai minh co nhieu ban trai VK lam, chua biet lua ai ne. That su minh cung mung no qua duoc ben My.

Anonymous said...

I don't agree with you on everything but you have to be careful because there are different type of Vn girls and Vk girls as well.Where u find them also is a big factor.If somebody give u sex too easily, be careful, that's mean she can sleep with anybody too.

Anonymous said...

LOL typical VK girls. a lot of noise but very little substance.

Anonymous said...

oh i forget something, what happened if i find a Vn girl golddiger???...so why to take that risk? if i can find girl outside of vietnam??unless nobody from outside Vietnam want me then, i consider for a Vn girl. I try to maximize my chance first. Sorry dude, Vk girls are still my priorities. If i don't find anything , then i will think about Vn girls.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say, but you are just one mouthy, bitter and arrogant guy. You brought up one point criticizing girls are bitchy about stuff when they are far from being perfect, and tell them to think before they speak. May I ask you something? Did you think before you speak? Or at least, did you even look at yourself in the mirror to know who you actually are? You call them trashy, then what makes you think you are not? You, yourself is a MAN, so please act like a man, I really feel sorry for a man like you to have such poor and petty manner toward WOMEN. VK girls, whatever or however they are, they are still women, and I advise you to go back to your proper position and act proper as a MAN and stop being bitter towards women. And NO! I'm not a whatsoever loud mouthed VK girl, I'm a VN girl living in VN, but I find your writing is annoying and ignorant, if you have your arrogance and ignorance kicking in too high, learn how to control it yourself as an "responsible adult". I'm not speaking for anyone in here, not VK girls nor VN girls, but I'm speaking against YOU being too arrogant and vulgar to women in general and don't be too proud of yourself. One more thing, if you don't like them, don't be with them, I'm sure there would be millions options for them, you are just one small aggressive fish out there in the sea but thinking you are the world.
You say you in a BITCH FILTER system in your computer or whatever that is, I say I don't believe it :) and enjoy reading my message! :)
I'll be waiting for your reply ;)